Surrey Community Culture Seeds is a fund available to artists based in or working with communities in Surrey to secure between £300 – £1000 in partnership funding to support applications to other sources of funding such as Arts Council Project Grants. We are looking for projects that offer shared creative experiences which brings together particular communities or celebrates a place in Surrey.
Who can apply:
– Surrey based artists; individuals.
– Surrey based not-for-profit organisations (formally constituted groups, with a bank account in the name of recipient organisation which requires two signatories).
– Applicants will be required to hold a bank account or nominate an organisation who can accept the funds on their behalf.
– Activity must be by or for or by a targeted group of people or place within Surrey County
– The activity must respond to one or more of Arts Partnership Surrey’s priorities
– Projects must provide clear plans to lever in funds from other sources
– Activity must be artist led / produced
– Activity must take place between November 2019 and November 2020
– Must include a project Budget (which includes match funding amount)
– Applicants can apply for between £300 – £1000
– Funding available for – arts, culture and heritage projects and activities
– Artists must submit an up to date CV
We will prioritise applications:
– From our current Advancing Artist cohort
– Projects with a confirmed community or place based partner
– Projects that support people and connect communities in Surrey that lack access to cultural
resources and opportunities.
– Activity that benefits communities from/within Arts Partnership Surrey boroughs and districts.
Deadline for applications:
– There will be a rolling deadline, meaning you can apply at anytime up to 30th November 2020.
– Project activity must be complete by 31st March 2021.